Our goal at BuyAutoInsurance.com is to help you find the auto insurance that best fits your individual needs at the lowest rate possible, whether you’re insuring your first car, your family member’s car, upgrading to a fancier car, or any of the hundreds of unique circumstances in between.
We want to give you the peace of mind of getting fully covered at an affordable price.
How it Works
- Give us the basics — Provide general information to get auto insurance quotes that fit your specific needs
- Compare prices — Take a look through insurance estimates from various companies
- Get covered — Find the best car insurance coverage fit for you with lower premium rates
Quick Tips for Lowering Auto Insurance Rates
- Maintain a good driving record — If you can demonstrate that you have a good driving history and can go several years without an insurance claim, you can get lower rates.
- Bundle with other types of insurance — By bundling an insurance policy with a home or renters insurance policy, most companies will significantly discount your premiums.
- Take a driving class — Immediately lower your premiums by taking a driver’s education class to show your interest in remaining a safe driver. This can be especially beneficial for teen drivers, which is an age group that insurance companies consider the most high-risk.
- Store you car in a safe place — if you have a garage to put your car into, the car insurance company will consider your car less susceptible to damage and/or theft.
- Select a higher deductible — By choosing an insurance policy with a higher deductible, you can instantly lower your premium. However, if you get into an accident you will have to pay more out of your own pocket for any damages that were your fault.
Meet the Experts
BuyAutoInsurance.com’s expert team focuses on ensuring our content and services uphold the highest standards of integrity. Our dedicated team also manages our extensive writing network, which guarantees the information you receive is accurate, evidence-based, current, and trustworthy.
A team of car insurance experts reviews our content, ensuring that existing and new content is accurate so you can make the best decisions about your car insurance.
We strive to be your most trusted partner in pursuing the right car insurance.
Cynthia Lanctot, Licensed Agent
Cynthia Lanctot is an insurance professional with ten years of industry experience. Cynthia is licensed in several states, and holds an associate in claims law, as well as a bachelor’s degree in English. Cynthia’s experience includes the New England and Northeast states. She currently works as a liability claims professional and an occasional online contributor.
Sara Routhier, Outreach Managing Editor
Sara Routhier, Outreach Managing Editor, has professional experience as an educator, SEO specialist, and content marketer. She has over five years of experience in the insurance industry. As a researcher, data nerd, writer, and editor she strives to curate educational, enlightening articles that provide you with the must-know facts and best-kept secrets within the overwhelming world of insurance.
Her work has been featured on: CBS, Denver Post, DriversEd, ESPN, Finance101, Finder, FOX5, Legal Advice, MSN, PrettyMotors, SeattleTimes, StarTribune, USA Today, WalletHub, Yahoo, USAToday, and the Zebra.
Brad Larsen, Licensed Agent
Brad Larson has been in the insurance industry for more than a dozen years. He started out as a claims adjuster for a national carrier. He has since switched to the agency side of the business. Brad is licensed in all P&C lines.
Eric Huffman, Licensed Agent
Eric is a freelance writer and editor licensed in property, casualty, and life insurance. He specializes in helping consumers gain a better understanding of insurance and other personal finance topics.
For Our Media Friends
Our team loves partnering with media members to craft engaging stories with compelling visuals, data, and expert information.
If you’re a media member and would like to talk, please contact us. We’ll respond in a time sensitive manner so that you can meet your publication deadlines.
We’re Visual People
Since insurance can be a particularly confusing and complicated topic, our approach is to incorporate as many visuals as possible when sharing information and data.
We hope this helps the people using our site to better digest that information so they can make the smartest, best decision for them.
We expect all writers and editors at BuyAutoInsurance.com to comply with these guidelines when creating content. Writers are responsible for the accuracy of their work. Confirming information and double-checking facts are of the utmost importance.
Our writing and editorial team will not accept any payment of any kind in exchange for positive content or reviews of a company or vehicle. We write what we know. We take pride in creating honest content.
Our team has over 60 years of experience in the insurance industry. There will be information we don’t know or is up for debate, and we will be open about that.
As our goal is to produce consistent, professional content, our writing team takes care to use fair language in all of our work.
How to Contact
Here’s how you can contact us.
113 Cherry Street, #37960
Seattle, Washington 98104-2205
Speak to a live agent and get insurance quotes:
Reach us via email on our Contact page below:
Visit our Contact Page
BuyAutoInsurance.com is growing and always looking for the right people who are passionate about helping others cut through the confusion of finding the right auto insurance.