Former State Farm Insurance Agent
Benjamin Carr worked as a licensed insurance agent at State Farm and Tennant Special Risk. He sold various lines of coverage and informed his clients about their life, health, property/casualty insurance needs.
Assessing risks and helping people find the best coverage to suit their needs is a passion of his. He appreciates that insurance was designed to protect people, particularly during times of crisis. All insurance consumers should be informed and should understand how individual policies can protect them, their families, their possessions, and their homes. That mission serves him in his work to this day.
- How to Manage Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Buying Annual Auto Insurance: What You Need To Know in 2024
- Does auto insurance cover repairs?
- Buy Cheap Jeep Cherokee Auto Insurance in 2024
- Farm Bureau Auto Insurance Review: Should you buy in 2024?