Sr. Director of Content
Sara Routhier, Managing Editor and Outreach Director, has professional experience as an educator, SEO specialist, and content marketer. She has over five years of experience in the insurance industry. As a researcher, data nerd, writer, and editor she strives to curate educational, enlightening articles that provide you with the must-know facts and best-kept secrets within the overwhelming world of insurance.
Her work has been featured on: CBS, Denver Post, DriversEd, ESPN, Finance101, Finder, FOX5, Legal Advice, MSN, PrettyMotors, SeattleTimes, StarTribune, USA Today, WalletHub, Yahoo Finance, and the Zebra.
- Cheap Auto Insurance Companies That Accept Drivers With Multiple Accidents in 2023
- Minimum Auto Insurance Required by State in 2023
- 15 Cities with the Most Car Theft [Study: Trends & Totals]
- State Farm Drive Safe & Save Review: Should you buy in 2023?
- The Most Polluted Cities in America (And Their Emission Sources)