UPDATED: Jul 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Full coverage costs around $2,190 a year or $183 each month
- A liability-only policy costs around $878 a year or $73 each month
- Highest rates are for teenage drivers at around $8,004 a year or $667 each month
- Good drivers can save as much as $903 a year by earning policy discounts
- Audi RS 7 insurance costs around $671 more per year than the average vehicle
Audi RS 7 insurance can be expensive. Audi RS 7 insurance costs around $671 more per year than the average vehicle. Read our guide to discover ways to save on Audi RS 7 insurance rates.
You can start comparing quotes for Audi RS 7 car insurance rates from some of the best car insurance companies by using our free online tool now.
Audi RS 7 Insurance Cost
The average Audi RS 7 auto insurance costs are $2,190 a year or $183 a month.
Are Audi RS 7s Expensive to Insure?
The chart below details how Audi RS 7 insurance rates compare to other sports cars like the Audi R8, Kia Stinger, and Chevrolet Camaro.
|Audi RS 7||$532||$1102||$398||$2,190|
However, there are a few things you can do to find the cheapest Audi insurance rates online.
What Impacts the Cost of Audi RS 7 Insurance?
The Audi RS 7 trim and model you choose will affect the total price you will pay for Audi RS 7 insurance coverage.
Age of the Vehicle
Older Audi RS 7 models generally cost less to insure. For example, auto insurance for a 2018 Audi RS 7 costs $2,190, while 2014 Audi RS 7 insurance costs are $1,984, a difference of $206.
|2018 Audi RS 7||$532||$1102||$398||$2,190|
|2017 Audi RS 7||$514||$1074||$416||$2,162|
|2016 Audi RS 7||$496||$1030||$430||$2,114|
|2015 Audi RS 7||$470||$994||$442||$2,064|
|2014 Audi RS 7||$452||$922||$452||$1,984|
Driver age can have a significant impact on Audi RS 7 auto insurance rates. For example, 20-year-old drivers pay approximately $2,679 more each year for their Audi RS 7 auto insurance than 30-year-old drivers.
Where you live can have a large impact on Audi RS 7 insurance rates. For example, drivers in Jacksonville may pay $1,314 a year more than drivers in Indianapolis.
Your Driving Record
Your driving record can have an impact on the cost of Audi RS 7 car insurance. Teens and drivers in their 20’s see the highest jump in their Audi RS 7 car insurance rates with violations on their driving record.
Audi RS 7 Safety Ratings
Your Audi RS 7 auto insurance rates are tied to the Audi RS 7’s safety ratings. See the breakdown below:
|Small overlap front: driver-side||N/R|
|Small overlap front: passenger-side||N/R|
|Moderate overlap front||N/R|
|Head restraints and seats||N/R|
|Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety|
Audi RS 7 Crash Test Ratings
Good Audi RS 7 crash test ratings can lower your Audi RS 7 auto insurance rates. See Audi RS 7 crash test results below:
|2020 Audi RS 7 4 DR AWD||N/R||N/R||N/R||N/R|
|1-5 Star Rating Scale, N/R = No Rating | Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration|
Audi RS 7 Safety Features
The more safety features you have on your Audi RS 7, the more likely it is that you can earn a discount. The Audi RS 7’s safety features include:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Audi Side Assist Blind Spot Sensor
- Audi pre-sense basic and Audi pre-sense rear
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Sideguard Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Power Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts
- Back-Up Camera
Audi RS 7 Finance and Insurance Cost
If you are financing an Audi RS 7, you will pay more if you purchase Audi RS 7 auto insurance at the dealership, so be sure to shop around and compare Audi RS 7 auto insurance quotes from the best companies using our FREE tool below.
Ways to Save on Audi RS 7 Insurance
There are many ways that you can save on Audi RS 7 car insurance to get the best value possible. Below are five scenarios you can explore to help keep your Audi RS 7 car insurance rates low.
- Ask About a Student Away from Home Discount
- Tell Your Insurer About Different Drivers or Uses for Your Audi RS 7
- Remove Young Drivers from Your Audi RS 7 Insurance When They Move Out or Go to School
- Understand that Your Insurer Can Change Your Audi RS 7 Auto Insurance Rates Mid-Term for Other Reasons
- Renew Your Audi RS 7 Insurance Coverage to Avoid Lapses
Top Audi RS 7 Insurance Companies
Who is the best company for Audi RS 7 insurance rates? While the actual rates you pay will depend on many factors, here are some of the top companies offering Audi RS 7 insurance coverage (ordered by market share). Many of these companies offer discounts for security systems and other safety features that the Audi RS 7 offers.
|Source: Insurance Information Institute|
Compare Free Audi RS 7 Insurance Quotes Online
You can start comparing quotes for Audi RS 7 auto insurance rates from some of the best auto insurance companies by using our free online tool now.